Sunday, September 29, 2013

Getting creative

I started reading the forums yesterday on 3fatchicksonadiet.com.  There were some really fun ideas for shaking things up with your packets.  So today, I decided to try some of them.  I started my morning making pancakes.  I used the Cereal Packet.   

1 Package of Ideal Protein Cereal(I did not break up but might try crushing it next time)
2 egg whites
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
vanilla extract

I mixed all of the ingredients together and decided I wanted to do something a little more daring with it.  So I added cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves to satisfy my fall cravings.  To add a little sweetness since I didn't have any of the Walden Farms syrup on hand, I added 4-6 drops of Stevia to taste and mixed it all together.  Almost like the real thing and definitely a repeat recipe.  Not too shabby and better than the pancake mix.  Here is what is looked like cooking:



No comments:

Post a Comment