Sunday, September 29, 2013

Week 2

Week 2 was a little tougher than my first week mentally.  I wanted a bean burrito on several occasions.  Why a bean burrito?  I don't know.  You would think it would be something sweet.  I was still doing fine though.

Second week weight was decent.  I was pretty disappointed at weigh in though.  My home scale said 303.4 but weigh in at the clinic was 307 even perhaps because my appointment was middle of the afternoon.  Total for the second week was 4.2 lbs and 5 inches lost.  Still good but I just wanted it to be more. 

So grand total loss after two weeks was 13.3 lbs and 16 1/4 inches. Not too shabby!

I had to take a selfie picture for a project at work and it wasn't too bad.
I can see the some of that weight loss in my face and in my bust (not just cup size).  It's exciting to see the changes starting to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment